Iowa Law Review
From Copyright Experiences
As of the 2007-08 volume, their contract requires:
- A nonexclusive grant to the law review to publish, reproduce, distribute, and use.
- An exclusive grant for print publication for the first six months.
- The law review may prepare translations, but the author may approve the translator.
- Any other publications must cite the law review' first publication.
- Author retains all other rights.
These terms are compatible with unlimited online posting, and with an Attribution Creative Commons license after six months.
- James Grimmelmann