Intelligent Transportation Systems/Autonomous Driving
From Robots Bibliography
Works in a Collection
- Agre, Phillip E., and A. Harbs. "Social Choice About Privacy: Intelligent Vehicle-Highway Systems in the United States." Information Technology & People 7.4 (1994): 63-90. Print.
- Douma, F., and S. Aue. "'But Officer, It Wasn’t My Fault … the Car Did It!' And Other Criminal Liability Issues Involving Autonomous Vehicles." Santa Clara Law Review, Forthcoming (2012). Print.
- Graham, Kyle. "Of Frightened Horses and Autonomous Vehicles: Tort Law and Its Assimilation of Innovations." Santa Clara Law Review, Forthcoming (2012). Print.
- Waterman, K. Krasnow, and Matthew T. Henshon. "Imagine the Ram-If-Ications: Assessing Liability for Robotics-Based Car Accidents." SciTech Lawyer 5 (2009): 14-16. Print.
- Beiker, Sven A., and Ryan Calo. Legal Aspects of Autonomous Driving: The Need for a Legal Infrastructure That Permits Autonomous Driving in Public to Maximize Safety and Consumer Benefit. Center for Automotive Research at Stanford, Center for Internet and Society, October 2010. Web. 23 Feb. 2012. <http://me.stanford.edu/groups/design/automotive/ADP/Autonomous%20Driving%20-%20Essay%202010-12%20V0.5(final).pdf>.
(Please note that in order to edit this wiki, you will need to create a user account and log in. See top right of this page for the link.)
Before editing this bibliography, please read and follow these guidelines. Thanks!
- Scope of Sources. Please refrain from adding pure engineering or “hard” science sources. Sources should relate robotics in some way to law, ethics, philosophy, psychology, sociology, economics, or other areas relevant to public policy.
- Citation Style. This bibliography utilizes the Modern Language Institute (MLA) citation and formatting style due to its inter-disciplinary nature. Please try to conform your contributions to this style.
- For a handy reference guide, visit the Purdue Online Writing Lab.
- Order of Entries. All sources are listed in alphabetical order by author within the publication type (books, book articles/sections, journal articles, other sources).
We Robot 2012
Go to We Robot 2012 homepage