The Home: In General
From Robots Bibliography
Works in a Collection
- Young, James E., et al. "Toward Acceptable Domestic Robots: Applying Insights from Social Psychology." International Journal of Social Robotics 1 (2009): 95-108. Print.
- Carpenter, Julie; Davis, Joan et al. “Gender Representation and Humanoid Robots Designed for Domestic Use,” Springer Science & Business Media BV. March 2009.
(Please note that in order to edit this wiki, you will need to create a user account and log in. See top right of this page for the link.)
Before editing this bibliography, please read and follow these guidelines. Thanks!
- Scope of Sources. Please refrain from adding pure engineering or “hard” science sources. Sources should relate robotics in some way to law, ethics, philosophy, psychology, sociology, economics, or other areas relevant to public policy.
- Citation Style. This bibliography utilizes the Modern Language Institute (MLA) citation and formatting style due to its inter-disciplinary nature. Please try to conform your contributions to this style.
- For a handy reference guide, visit the Purdue Online Writing Lab.
- Order of Entries. All sources are listed in alphabetical order by author within the publication type (books, book articles/sections, journal articles, other sources).
We Robot 2012
Go to We Robot 2012 homepage