The Public: In General
From Robots Bibliography
Works in a Collection
- Smart, William D. "Writing Code in the Field: Implications for Robot Software Development." Software Engineering for Experimental Robotics. Ed. Brugali, Davide. Berlin: Springer, 2007. 93-105. Print.
- Salvini, Pericle, et al. "An Investigation on Legal Regulations for Robot Deployment in Urban Areas: A Focus on Italian Law. "Advanced Robotics" 24.13 (2010): 1901-1917.
- Sanfeliu, Alberto, et al. "Influence of the Privacy Issue in the Deployment and Design of Networking Robots in European Urban Areas." Advanced Robotics 24.13 (2010): 1873-99. Print.
- Few, Douglas A., et al. “‘What Does It Do?’: HRI Studies with the General Public.” Proceedings of the 16th IEEE International Symposium on Robot and Human Interactive Communication. IEEE, 2007. Print.
- Sanfeliu, Alberto, et al. "Analysis of the Legal Challenges Required for the Deployment of Network Robot Systems in European Urban Areas." ICRA Workshop on Network Robot Systems. IEEE Computer Society, 2009. Print.
(Please note that in order to edit this wiki, you will need to create a user account and log in. See top right of this page for the link.)
Before editing this bibliography, please read and follow these guidelines. Thanks!
- Scope of Sources. Please refrain from adding pure engineering or “hard” science sources. Sources should relate robotics in some way to law, ethics, philosophy, psychology, sociology, economics, or other areas relevant to public policy.
- Citation Style. This bibliography utilizes the Modern Language Institute (MLA) citation and formatting style due to its inter-disciplinary nature. Please try to conform your contributions to this style.
- For a handy reference guide, visit the Purdue Online Writing Lab.
- Order of Entries. All sources are listed in alphabetical order by author within the publication type (books, book articles/sections, journal articles, other sources).
We Robot 2012
Go to We Robot 2012 homepage